HR OPERATIONS INTERN | PERNOD RICARD HELLAS
Pernod Ricard Hellas is looking for 1 HR Operations Intern to join the team from June 2022 (12month fixed term contract). Are you in the end of your studies or graduate and interested in HR, then we might be the place for you?
Your key responsibilities
As part of our HR team, you will:
- Updating our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms
- Collecting payroll information such as details of leave requests and other personal details
- Creating reports on the HR-related process when required
- Assisting the HR team in updating and maintaining employee data
- Assist with daily administrative duties (data entry, set-up calls, tasks documentation)
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
The ideal candidate
- Under/Post graduate education preferably in HR or similar field
- Team player
- Organized and structured personality
- Fast learner and able to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Capability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Microsoft office literate, with adequate knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of Greek and English
- Experience as a HR Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation is a plus
What we are offering
You will get experience working in a global organization and a chance to collaborate a cross borders. Gain unique insights in the world of spirits and be a part of a team that encourages “out of the box thinking” and new perspectives. The position will be both exciting and challenging, requiring a lot of engagement and flexibility and with the right ability and mind-set it could be a step towards a career in Pernod Ricard!
About Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard is the world’s leader in the Premium spirits industry. It operates in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites all over the world. Pernod Ricard Hellas is a part of Pernod Ricard Southern Europe and has 110 employees in Greece. At Pernod Ricard, we are proud to represent a prestigious portfolio of internationally recognized brands including famous names such as Absolut Vodka, Havana Club, Malibu, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth, Beefeater, Lillet, Chivas, Jameson, Ballantine’s, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, and G.H. Mumm.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and cover letter soonest possible, as we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.