AUDIT GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM 2021 | KPMG
Candidate Profile | Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting the engagement team by delivering high quality and accurate work.
- Building and maintaining a strong positive relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Identifying issues promptly and effectively communicating these to the Audit Engagement Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance from top-tier Universities in Greece.
- Master’s Degree from Universities in Greece or abroad in the field of Accounting, Finance, Business, or relative subjects would be highly appreciated.
- Professional Qualifications such as ACCA, ICAEW etc. in progress or completed could provide a distinct advantage.
- Experience through internships within Big4 Audit firms or similar companies would be welcomed.
- Familiarity with digital applications and tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other I.T. tools.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English.
We offer an attractive remuneration package coupled with excellent career prospects. Experience first-hand our global KPMG Audit methodology, our modern training curriculum, and the endless opportunities for development we are willing to offer!
Important note: Within your Motivation Letter and/or CV, you are required to provide details on your academic excellence accompanied with the exact or estimated day of your graduation!
Applicants fulfilling the program’s requirements, described in our job-advertisement, will receive an invitation to attend our Audit Virtual Assessment Day, which will be held on 10 September 2021.
Following steps involve taking part to a personality questionnaire, as well as, to a virtual interview with KPMG professionals.
Early October, KPMG will be ready to welcome new joiners!
If you consider * Integrity * Excellence * Courage * Together * For Better as your guiding principles, step ahead and join KPMG.
Apply now for a career in a profession that brings the best out of you!
DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS
KPMG is more than a professional services Firm, collectively employing more than 229,000 people all over the world. It is a family of fiercely creative people who believe that together we can make a difference. Our success depends on our people and the quality of our services.
This summer, we are recruiting talented graduates for our Audit services department. We are in search of passionate recent graduates with analytical skills, people who work well with other people, and exhibit the eagerness to learn while working. Do you have what it takes to be a leader of tomorrow?
Capital markets, regulators and society rely on Auditors to ensure the integrity and transparency of the capital markets. Gain a real sense of purpose and assist some of the largest organizations in Greece. Open your horizons and prospects, get introduced to a new world of opportunities. Start as an Audit assistant and obtain the requirements for becoming a Certified Public Accountant, a profession that is valued all over the world.
If you are passionate about Accountancy, Finance and Business, then Audit is the right choice for you!