ON TRADE ASSISTANT | PERNOD RICARD HELLAS
Pernod Ricard Hellas is looking for 1 On Trade Assistant to join the team from June 2022 (Indefinite-term contract). Are you graduate and interested in Trade Marketing, then we might be the place for you?
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of our Trade Marketing team, you will support the On-Trade Executive on the day-to-day work, cooperate with on trade assistant for internal procedures of Trade Marketing, prepare all relevant supporting files of internal reporting:
- Support all promo activities; Prepare relevant files and data (actions letters, approvals etc.), prepare promo communication internally and externally (presentation, support assets, photos, videos etc.), collect from sales force all relevant data evaluating the promo (invoices, excel forms etc.)
- Support all activities that improve visibility of our brands in the On Trade; collect all constructions proposals and update Trade Marketing file, update budget file based on cost and type of each activity, fully participate in internal financial procedures: Invoices’ collection, Issuing of PO numbers, Filing and updating of actual budget form.
- Responsible for N/L sell-out data collection of South Greece area
- Update “We do connect” platform with new deals and products.
- Entry manually N/L sell-out data for outlets outside of Impact
- Update SFA accordingly
- After reviewing the sell-out data, give feedback to sales reps about mistakes in the entered information (agreement status, targets etc.) that need to be corrected
- Create reports of the Nightlife deal evaluation
- Follow up with sales reps to fill the information on time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Under/Post graduate education preferably in similar field
- Team player; Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organized and structured personality
- Fast learner and able to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Capability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Microsoft office literate, with adequate knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Very Good knowledge of Greek and English
- Experience as a Trade Marketing or similar junior role is a plus
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will get experience working in a global organization and a chance to collaborate a cross borders. Gain unique insights in the world of spirits and be a part of a team that encourages “out of the box thinking” and new perspectives. The position will be both exciting and challenging, requiring a lot of engagement and flexibility and with the right ability and mind-set it could be a step towards a career in Pernod Ricard!
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and cover letter soonest possible, as we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
ABOUT PERNOD RICARD
Pernod Ricard is the world’s leader in the Premium spirits industry. It operates in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites all over the world. Pernod Ricard Hellas is a part of Pernod Ricard Southern Europe and has 110 employees in Greece. At Pernod Ricard, we are proud to represent a prestigious portfolio of internationally recognized brands including famous names such as Absolut Vodka, Havana Club, Malibu, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth, Beefeater, Lillet, Chivas, Jameson, Ballantine’s, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, and G.H. Mumm.