DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST | KINSEN HELLAS (SARAKAKIS)
In a changing world, the ideas of our people move us forward. We see ourselves as future thinkers who dare to be different. Our team spirit can be described as follows: If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. You define your success by taking charge. Kinsen contributes to this success in every stage of your career with training and – or internal promotions.
We want you to be a shining star.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Kinsen’s website, social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Know how to target the right people and create campaigns that generate leads
- Play a significant role in increasing Kinsen’s brand awareness while also driving web-traffic and conversions.
- You’ll be the one with a strong creative, strategic, and operational touch of digital marketing, but you don’t have to have a ton of experience. In Kinsen we support each other and learn from our mistakes.
- What matters most is the willingness to grow and strive towards even better results.
- Support the company’s own digital marketing strategy and execution.
- Provide research and execution support for SEO, SEM and Social Media campaigns.
- Manage the relationship with external digital agencies.
- Prepare performance reports, analyze campaign and website performance data using web analytic and other tools.
- Assist in the organization for promotional events and digital activations.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or similar. Master’s degree will be considered as an asset.
- Proven successful relevant experience at least of 3 years from business services industry preferably from automotive/leasing/rental.
- Experience with Website, Social Media, Blogs, or other digital marketing field.
- Copywriting experience (Greek and English) will be considered a strong asset.
- SEO experience, CMS experience (WordPress and Joomla) & basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Google Analytics/Google Search Console knowledge.
- Demonstration of passion for the digital marketing space by staying abreast of industry news, trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical thinking — ability to come up with solutions.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Cooperative team spirit with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and productive demeanor.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
OUR COMPANY OFFERS
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.