REVENUE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST | KINSEN HELLAS (SARAKAKIS)
Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece! We are currently seeking to hire a: REVENUE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Propose, implement and assess actions to maximize revenue.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Identify and manage capacity & availability issues and risks in line with Budget and monthly forecast.
- Create and maintain high quality forecast within the Revenue Management system and yielding process (e.g. process design documentation, templates, guidelines).
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Develop, maintain, communicate and execute robust Best Practices Process for integrating forecasting and revenue management techniques to maximize Revenue, volume and RPD.
- Communicate with stakeholders about ongoing Trading actions to optimize revenue.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Economic Studies.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a relevant position.
- Ability to summarize analysis in a concise manner using different mediums to illustrate key points.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and productive demeanor.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable of Programming languages will be considered a strong asset.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English.
- Fluency in French languages will be considered a strong asset.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
OUR COMPANY OFFERS
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.