DATA ANALYST | PWC
At PwC Greece, we believe change is the new constant. An enterprise’s ability to innovate, adopt new technology and disrupt the status quo is a core capability needed to thrive.Innovative mindsets and human ingenuity are always welcome. This is why we are looking for you. If you are. problem solver with motivation to learn, someone willing to collaborate with different teams across PwC Greece, a good communicator with high emotional intelligence and someone willing to take ownership beyond the obvious, then you are the one!
The Business Transformation team within our Internal Firm Servicesfocuses on designing and delivering business-led, technology-enabled transformation solutions to strategically shift our operating model, enhance efficiency, and achieve sustainable benefits. In this dynamic environment, we are currently seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Data Analyst to join our team in Athens.
The Business Transformation team in our Internal Firm Services is seeking a talented Data Analyst with expertise in data architecture design. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape our data infrastructure, with a focus on modernizing our approaches for the long term. This includes exploring innovative solutions and aligning with ongoing business requirements, especially as we transition to an Azure data warehouse. Reporting directly to the Business Operations Transformation Manager, you will lead the design and implementation of data integration, transformation, tabular analysis models, and visual reporting solutions.
If you are passionate about working with data, enjoy problem-solving, and are excited about contributing to data initiatives, we encourage you to consider joining our team. Your role will be pivotal in driving our data efforts forward as we enhance our data architecture.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications, including any experience with Azure data warehousing, which would be an asset
Examples of tasks you will work on as part of the team:
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement end-to-end data integration and transformation processes, ensuring seamless data flow.
● Architect and select the right components for cloud data architecture, aligning with business objectives.
● Lead the development of complex Cloud ETL solutions, consolidating data from diverse sources, and applying transformations for data preparation.
● Implement and maintain data pipelines, with a focus on scalability and efficiency.
● Design and manage large-scale Cloud (Azure) and on-premises Data Warehouse and Visualization projects.
● Utilize Microsoft BI Stack tools, including SSIS and SSAS multidimensional / tabular, for enhanced reporting capabilities.
● Leverage Microsoft Azure for data operations.
● Create dynamic and insightful reports using Power BI.
● Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into data-driven solutions.
● Conduct data analysis, profiling, preparation, and mapping.
What we are looking for:
● Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Information Technology, or a relevant field.
● 1-2 years of relevant working experience in business analysis and data analysis.
● Strong knowledge of SQL and the ability to manipulate data using SQL.
● Experience with Data Visualization Tool Power BI.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills -both written and verbal in Greek and English language - to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
● Strong business acumen and the ability to understand business needs and translate them into data-driven solutions.
● Military obligations fulfilled
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
At PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality work.
BEING PART OF OUR TEAM INCLUDES
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive total compensation package
- Health and life insurance
- Dress for the day - wear what makes you feel comfortable and dress for your day
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Extra days of annual leave
- Wellness Initiatives like gym sessions & nutritionist
- Actions Teams eligible to participate (e.g. Running, Trekking)
- Career development opportunities & continuous training whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals and through tailor made training programmes
- Global mobility opportunities
If you're looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems, apply now!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Ioannina and Rhodes and more than 2,000 employees. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. PwC Greece exists to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to industry leading clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.