INSTITUTIONAL SALES TRADING ASSISTANT | EUROXX SECURITIES
As part of the constant improvement of the services provided, the Company is looking to integrate young, dynamic employees into the Company’s Institutional Clients trading department.
The candidate selection criteria for this position are:
- Skills of critical analysis with quantitative and qualitative criteria.
- Dynamism, perseverance and strength, combined with motivation and combative attitude.
- Developed perception, response and learning ability.
- Organised thinking with emphasis on insight, maneuvrability and detail.
- Developed oral and written communication skills. Good command of a foreign language will be perceived as an advantage.
- Adaptability to a teamwork, but stressful and demanding environment.
- Ability to use, interpret and process financial statements. Perception of accounting, financial and strategic choices of the companies that are selected by the department.
- Developed understanding of the investment needs of the department’s clients.
- Ability to identify relevant economic and political developments, as well as endogenous changes in the money and capital markets. Effective integration of these conditions in the department’s investment choices and policies
- Effective communication of the available information and investment options with clients for successful execution of their mandates in a wide range of markets.
- Ability to work with the Research and Analysis department in order to achieve comprehensive investment services.
- Ability to tackle investment challenges and requirements in a multifarious and multifaceted way.
- Rational management of working time and personal priorities.
- BA degree in higher education in a relevant subject (the grade of the degree is considered an advantage).
- Critical ability and mathematical thinking.
- Candidate should not be over 30 years old.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset, but not a prerequisite.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive career prospects in the strongest private brokerage firm in Greece.