ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT | MEDBEST
MEDBEST SA is a 100% export company of Mediterranean specialty foods for more than 25 years and already sold in 30 countries through distributors or directly to S/M chains. Currently, looking for a finance/accounting university student for part-time employment to join our Team. This entry-level position provides a great opportunity to work with, learn from and develop along with a passionate, quality-driven, high-performance Team and become acquainted with accounting in an organized export-oriented Accounting Department.
- Create journal entries
- Reconciling records
- Support invoicing & collection processes
WITHIN THIS ROLE, THE CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- PC skills.
- Excellent English oral and written skills (Proficiency Level skills are prerequisite for applications to be processed).
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize.
- An ability to work independently.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.