RELATIONSHIP OFFICER | INTRUM HELLAS
Intrum Hellas is a market-leading company in the Greek NPL servicing market with wide-ranging expertise in debt collection and restructuring services. At Intrum we create value for our clients, our customers, our owners and for society at large. We are driven by our Purpose and our four values: Empathy, Ethics, Dedication, Solutions which define who we are and determine how we act.
- Actively manages an assigned portfolio of Non-Performing Loans for Medium-sized Companies (NPLs).
- Carries out financial analysis for the purpose of submitting restructuring proposals to the approval committees.
- Monitors the implementation and progress of approved restructuring plans in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies and records risks associated with the restructuring plans in progress.
- Manages loan agreements including financing terms, loan contracts and related amendments.
- Ensures compliance with company’s policies, processes as well as with the regulatory guidelines.
- Prepares regular reports and presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and in English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Analytical mind.
- Positive attitude and ability to cope with new initiatives.
- Team-player with the ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time 1 position.
Interested candidates who want to be part of our highly dynamic team in Athens, are kindly requested to send their CV to email@example.com.