STRATEGY GRADUATE INTAKE | PWC
Are you a Graduate who is ready to make an impact and build a career in Strategy Consulting? Are you ready to participate in critical assignments, which lead and transform the agenda of the Chief Executives of an organisation?
We are looking for you!
Our Strategy team works with our clients on their most pressing strategic issues, helping them define new opportunities and transforming to materialize their potential. The team consists of problem solvers, thriving in complexity and motivated by new challenges who love to learn and reimagine what is possible.
Our clients are the largest and most complex companies from all industries with unparalleled strong presence in energy, utilities, postal and courier, pharmaceuticals and the retail industry. We combine industry knowledge with subject matter expertise and extensive experience in business strategy and transformation, organisational strategy, operations strategy, corporate financial strategy, and business planning.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign university (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Problem solving skills and passion about challenges
- Curiosity, creativity and eagerness to learn
- Personal drive and impact-orientation
- Confident and positive attitude
- Commitment in providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Team player, valuing collaboration and diversity
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
PwC is all about people, encouraging growth, high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Exposure to some of the most challenging issues today, the ones keeping the Top Management Team up at night
- Continuous training and career development, whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Participation in a diverse team of driven consultants, with great care and emphasis on facilitating each other’s growth
- Access to global expertise and global mobility opportunities
- Competitive benefits, including life and medical plan, rewards and recognition schemes, mobile phone device, flexible working program etc.
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki and Patras and approximately 1700 employees. More than 250,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients. Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.