FACILITATOR / RECEPTIONIST ELLINIKON XPERIENCE PARK | ELLINIKON
We are Lamda Development S.A., a holding Company listed on the main market of the Athens Exchange, specializing in the development, investment, and management of real estate. Our Company is leading real estate developer in Greece, particularly in the shopping centers sector, with successful diversification in the office space and the residential sectors as well.
OUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO CURRENTLY INCLUDES
- The Ellinikon, consisted of the area of the old Athens International Airport and the coastal front
- The Mall Athens, the first and largest shopping and leisure center in Greece
- Golden Hall, an internationally renowned shopping and leisure center that is also home to the new Olympic Museum of Athens and the XPLORE family entertainment center
- Mediterranean Cosmos, the largest shopping and entertainment center in Northern Greece
- Flisvos Marina on the Athenian Riviera
- Office buildings and innovative residential complexes
Would you like to join our team? Now is your chance!
To meet new corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team highly motivated Facilitators- Receptionists for the Ellinikon Experience Centre/ Park (part-time or full-time employment).
Do you wish to be a member of the most amazing Project in Athens?
In this position, you will be part of the Experience Centre/ Experience Park of the Ellinikon team, and your goal will be to provide an excellent customer service to the visitors, mostly by handling needs, requests, presentations, complaints & questions that may arise, always with a high level of professionalism.
IN DETAIL, OUR NEW TEAM MEMBER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE
- The Information Kiosks/ Reception and guiding visitors throughout the indoor and outdoor venues of the Park / Centre
- Welcoming guests and visitors at the venues, performing presentations and coordinating group and school visits
- Overseeing Events/Marketing/Promotion activities that may be taking place in the venues
- Actively responding to questions about customer service utilities (WCs, baby rooms, cafes, etc) and the Operation regulation of the venues (operating hours, restrictions etc)
- The proper implementation of the established policies and procedures of the Park / Centre
- Enforcing the Health & Safety plans and procedures, ensuring the safety of visitors and F&B operators
- Communicating with the technical team on relevant issues that may arise
You will be a successful candidate for our job opening, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (completed or under way), such as business administration, hospitality, culture & events management
- Excellent command of the English language
- Especially for the Experience Centre Facilitators, some basic familiarization with technology and audiovisual equipment & applications would be important
- About 1-2 years of relative working experience in a customer service role; experience in a visitor reception/ experience is definitely considered a plus!
ON A PERSONAL SIDE, THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Exceptional customer-Centered behavior and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present exhibits to audiences and/or visitors Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong team spirit!
- Basic technical skills to handle audio- visual equipment, if needed
- The stamina to work under pressure especially during events and presentations or VIP visits
- Availability to work on shifts and during weekends; flexibility to adjust, if needed
- Does not mind working in public, open-air areas, as well as indoors
- We are looking for talented new colleagues, thus, we offer:
- Full time or part time contract, indefinite duration, based at Ellinikon premises
- A creative and safe working environment
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits (such as private insurance)
- An exceptional opportunity to work in and develop one of the most challenging Projects!
We can offer full time (40 hours per week) or part time employment (20 hours per week). Please note that this position entails working in shifts and mostly during weekends and afternoons, when we expect more visitors.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our premises have been especially designed to be accessible to people with disabilities.